Could be the gift you are looking for! I have been thinking about getting one of these activity trackers but have hesitated to pay the prices I’d been finding them at. Well, this is a great price for what you get! This is an Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth 4.0 Waterproof Smart Wristband Bracelet Sport Pedometer Activity Tracker with Music Control, Alarm, Step, Distance Tracker, Calorie Counter, Sleep Tracker for iPhone and Android. Think about it…you can lead a healthier lifestyle. Manage Your Workouts with the heart rate monitor, which will allow you to make an appropriate physical exercise plan by displaying your heart rate. It will count your steps, calories burned, distance and monitor your sleep. There’s so much to play with here like learning about your deep sleep hours, light sleep hours, awake hours and so on. Music Control – You can play, pause, play next track or previous track of your phone music with the bracelet after setting the App. Check it out for you or for a gift…looks fun to me!
I’ve been really considering one of these. I think it might help to keep me motivated. Do you have one? What can you tell me? Here are the details:
Helps Keep Track of Fitness Goals
- Records activity such as steps, distance traveled, and calories burned
- Monitors sleep patterns and analyzes deep and light sleep cycles
- Silently vibrates for timed alarms or when you remain sedentary
- Displays call, text, and calendar alerts when paired with a smartphone
Easily Take Selfies
Can be used to remotely snap a photo with your phone’s camera
Sounds great, right!?
It’s time to start thinking about gifts and this is a good one! Android and iOS compatible Samsung Gear Fit2 is compatible with both Android and iOS smartphones. You can measure heart rate, calories burned, distance traveled, steps taken and speed in order to help you track your fitness progress. The curved full-color display lets you easily read real-time activity reports in the sun or shade. It even has a built-In GPS. It actually recognizes what you’re doing whether you’re running, cycling, working out on the elliptical or a variety of other activities. Use promo code PRE15B to get the special price with free shipping * Valid through 09/29/2017
Whether you’re walking around the office or going for a jog, vivofit 3 can automatically detect your activity using Garmin Move IQ and display it on Garmin Connect. Wear it comfortably 24/7 to monitor sleep and count steps. Even get a reminder to move after an hour of inactivity. It’s water resistant, has a 1-year battery life and can be dressed up with interchangeable bands. Get it quick because this sale is on it’s last day!
Track your fitness levels, sleep patterns, heart rate, and more!
Other fitness watches out there are great, but you don’t want to constantly be checking an app just to see how you’re doing. This watch is an activity tracker, heart rate monitor, pedometer, and stopwatch all rolled into one, giving you live, insightful information about your activity throughout the day. Use it to track your pulse, utilize the HRV scanning to see if your ready for more activity, and use it to compare your activity from the past 7 days.
Retail Price: $299.00
This is the one place I check every year for updating our swimwear. My daughter was on her high school swim team so we always get her accessories and swimwear at the Swim Outlet. On top of that, they have tons of items for the beach, fashionable choices and so much more. Don’t forget to go through their Clearance Outlet. They have the largest selection of swim products I’ve ever seen and some of the biggest brands around!
This last couple of years I’ve become interested in getting and staying healthy. Activity trackers are all the rage these days. Most of the ones I’ve looked at are pretty expensive and I can barely figure out how to make them work! This one seems easy and not expensive. What I like about it is it’s also a watch, which surprisingly a lot aren’t.
Whether you’re looking to lose weight, increase your physical activity, or simply improve your overall health, this Activity Tracker from Accelerate can help.
Enter for a chance to win (2) Fitbit Flex 2 Fitness Trackers, the perfect his & hers Valentine’s gift.
Earn real rewards for healthy activities
Earn real rewards for healthy activities. AchieveMint lets you earn rewards with the health and fitness apps you already own, use, and love. Apps include Foursquare, MyFitnessPal, Twitter, Jawbone, Garmin, and more! Still not sure if you want to check it out? Maybe this will help:
Some additional information:
- They pay you $10 for every 10,000 points you earn.
- Earn up to up to 80 points a day for the daily amount of tracked activity (biking, walking, running, swimming and other forms of exercise) you do.
- Earn up to 6 points per day for the social activities you do, like posting healthy activities on your favorite social media sites or logging your meals.
- Staying healthy is an ongoing process and AchieveMint wanted to reflect that. That’s why there’s no limit to the amount of rewards that you can earn.
- In addition, they’re adding new programs that offer extra opportunities for members to earn cash or rewards on top of your baseline AchieveMint points. Stay tuned for more information about contributing to clinical studies through the new AchieveMint Studies product!
- Points expire one year from the date they are earned.
- Once you reach 10,000 points, you’ll be eligible to redeem your reward. You can usually expect to get paid within 4 weeks, often sooner.
Earn real rewards for healthy activities
I love to stay in shape…why not use this program? AchieveMint lets you earn rewards with the health and fitness apps you already own, use, and love.