Do you have an iPad? If you don’t, you might not truly understand how useful an iPad will be to you until you live with one! That’s just the truth. My hubby and I both have one….I have the mini and he has the full size. Here are some of the reasons I can think of that make looking at these Apple iPad’s a great idea. These iPads are refurbished which means you get them for less…all are tested for functionality to make sure they perform like new out of the factory but may show some signs of wear. They are guaranteed to be fully functional and perform as new. If you don’t have an iPad…check out this sale.
Here are my thoughts on why you might want one.
- They are portable, which means you can check email or Twitter feed…look something up on the Internet or just carry to the kitchen, couch, or bed.
- Your iPad can always connect either by Wi-Fi or through bluetooth with your mobile phone. If you are traveling you now have connectivity.
- It’s really easy to use! Just swipe from place to place and you are on your way.
- Road trips are just more fun with an iPad. You can hand it over to the kidlet in the back seat and they can read a book, play a game, watch a movie and more.
- Another vacation thing I found handy is finding helpful information about my surroundings. I was able to get a good sized map….found nearby shopping, gas, stores, restaurants and more. I was even able to find movies playing nearby, and local weather in order to figure out what to do the next day.
- They have tons of apps! They have apps designed for the iPad. With those apps you can read books, listen to music, journal or blog, make your grocery list, look up recipes, capture movies and pictures, make Skype calls, tweet, or Facebook just to name a few.